In times of natural disasters, mass casualties, and global health crises, Presco has a product and a plan for our partners. As a top manufacturer of custom-engineered films, Presco’s Proflex line produces vinyl film products with many beneficial properties that can serve a vital role during these uncertain times. We understand hospitals, healthcare facilities and essential businesses are fighting an endless battle to keep areas safe and sanitary during this COVID-19 pandemic, and the supplies to do so are limited at this time. In an effort to combat the chaos and to assist health organizations and essential businesses in triaging the situation, Presco’s vinyl films are uniquely suited to be utilized as a drapery for short term use in applications such as dividers in temporary medical facilities, housing shelters and workplace partitions. These drapes are not only easy to install, but they are readily available for customization and distribution.
What are the Advantages of Presco’s “Safeguard Drapery”?
Presco’s “Safeguard Drapery” has countless benefits, not only to our friends in the “Essential Business Infrastructure” but to our community at large. Here are just a few of the advantages you can expect to receive from this product line:
- Customized lengths and widths are available in either a single or double rod pocket, which is precision heat-sealed to the vinyl drapery.
- Convenient perforations between each drapery and a solid 3-inch core allows for easy handling and the ability to dispense the individual panels as needed.
- A PVC film that is durable, moisture, and humidity resistant.
- Simply wipe down the panels with soap and water, diluted bleach or rubbing alcohol to ensure a sanitary surface area.
- Ideal for triage areas and medical staging
- Instantly segregate work spaces to maintain a sterile environment
- Extruded to a finished thickness of 5.5mil with excellent opacity features
- Formulated to meet industry requirements for flame resistance.
- Manufactured in the United States.
- Available in 26 different colors
Call our team today with the length and width dimensions, and we will guide you through the custom drape ordering process. You can reach us at 800-588-4695.